Icarus Blog Post
Sunday, April 3, 2011
My topic will be playing the guitar. The stretch will be going from playing only for myself to playing for a live audience. My resources will be my younger brother's coach and his band. I will continue to practice playing my guitar and I will learn one of the songs that the band plans to perform. If I can successfully learn and master the song, I will be able to play on stage with them at their next gig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Kai,
Sounds like you've got a good plan for your project. What you need is to set your goals and commit to them.
For example, not "if I learn it..." but "I will learn it by.... in order to perform on....."
Also need the print resources and the documentation of "stretch."
Assessment score: MS (3)
mrs s
Post a Comment