Parent Portfolio Post

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?

I really enjoyed your portfolio. Reading all your essays was my favorite part. I'm impressed with what you have learned and you have also taught me a lot. I would like to see you improve on your grammar. I think proofreading would help a lot.

From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 4 traits of writing is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.

Out of the 4 traits of writing I feel voice is very important. It adds "life" to your paper and makes it very interesting.

Which of the traits of writing would you like me to focus on in the coming semester?

I would like to see you work on your ideas. You need more details to support your ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment